At Clarendon House we offer a range of comprehensive services for the pets we see on a daily basis.
- Wellness and vaccination programmes
- Fully equipped surgical facilities
- Digital X Ray
- In House Laboratory
- Separate dog and cat wards
- Senior and well pet health screening
- Puppy socialization and training classes
- Advice for travelling pets and pet passports
- Healthy Pet Club
- Dental Advice and procedures
- Weight management nurse clinics
Preventative healthcare is important to all the staff at Clarendon House. We offer prescription treatments for fleas and worms and advice on all health issues enabling our clients to keep their pets free from preventable diseases.
If you have any questions about your pet’s need for treatment or a specific aspect of our services, please call the surgery for further advice and information.