- Please note that opening hours may be subject to change, please call us to book an appointment or to arrange collection of medication or food.
Our Galleywood practice is an RCVS accredited Small Animal General Practice, welcoming dogs, cats, birds, exotics and small mammals.
We are always pleased to receive your feedback and constantly aim to provide a high-quality service, so if you have any compliments or suggestions on how we can improve, we would like to hear from you. Please view the have your say page for further details.
Facilities and services
- Client car park.
- Public disabled access.
- Healthy Pet Club.
- Nurse clinics.
- Pet insurance.
- Pet passports.
- Repeat prescriptions.
- Dr Chirag M. Patel BVetMed CertAVP MRCVS Clinical Director
- Dr Sandy Karl DVM MagMedVet MRCVS Supervisory Veterinary Surgeon
- Dr Bonnie Sharpe MVDr MRCVS
- Dr Annabel Edwards BVM BVS MRCVS
- Dr Grace Harman BVetMed MRCVS
Telephone: 01245 353741 or 01245 267954
Monday to Friday: 8.15am – 7pm
Saturday: 8.30am – 4pm
Sunday: 9am – 4pm
Bank Holidays: 10am – 2pm
If you have an emergency outside of these hours, please see our emergency service page.