Our Galleywood practice is an RCVS accredited Small Animal General Practice, welcoming dogs, cats, birds, exotics and small mammals.
We are always pleased to receive your feedback and constantly aim to provide a high-quality service, so if you have any compliments or suggestions on how we can improve, we would like to hear from you. Please view the have your say page for further details.
Facilities and services
- Client car park.
- Public disabled access.
- Healthy Pet Club.
- Nurse clinics.
- Pet insurance.
- Pet passports.
- Repeat prescriptions.
- Dr Chirag M. Patel BVetMed CertAVP MRCVS Clinical Director
- Dr Annabel Edwards BVM BVS MRCVS
- Dr Daisy Johnson BVetMed MRCVS
- Dr Annaliese Leslie BVetmed MRCVS
- Dr Jordan Ince BVetMed MRCVS
- Dr Bethany Hill BVMSci MRCVS
Bank Holidays: 9am – 3pm
If you have an emergency outside of these hours, please see our emergency service page.